17-Methyltestosterone CAS 65-04-3 testosterone anabolic steroid
1. Product name : 17-Methyltestosterone
2. CAS No: 58-18-4
3. Einecs No: 200-366-3
4. MF: C20H30O2
5. MW: 302.45
6. Purity: 99%
7. Melting Point: 162-168 °C
8. Appearance: white powder, Insoluble in water and soluble in
ethanol(1: 5), acetone(1: 10)
9. Usage: can be used as pharmaceutical material for androgen and
Albumen Assimilation steroids.
1. Methyltestosteron is similar to the natural testosterone
produced by your body. It belongs to a class of drugs known as
androgens. It works by affecting many body systems so that the body
can develop and function normally. Methyltestosteron may also be
used in certain adolescent boys to cause puberty in those with
2. Methyltestosteron plays a key role in the development of male
reproductive tissue such as the testis and prostates. In addition,
Methyltestosteron is essential for health and well-being as well as
the prevention of osteoporosis, Methyltestosteron is conserved
through most vertebrates, although fish make a slightly difference
from called 11-ketotestosterone.
3. 17-Methyltestosterone is the male hormone drugs can be used in
biochemical studies. 17-Methyltestosterone can also be used for
functional uterine bleeding, aplastic anemia and other diseases
treatment. Methyltestosteron can promote the male sex organs and
used in seedling stage sex change.
4. Methyltestosteron can promote the male sex organs and used in
seedling stage sex change. Methyltestosteron is a steroid hormone
from the androgen and is found in mammals and other vertebrates,
Methyltestosteron is primarily secreted in the tests of mails and
the ovaries of female, although small amount are also secreted by
the adrenal glands, Methyltestosteron is the principle male sex
hormone and an anabolic steroid.
5. Methyltestosteron is a 17-alpha-alkylated anabolic steroid used
to treat men with a testosterone deficiency. It is used as a feed
additive to produce predominately male populations of tilapia. It
is also used in women to treat breast cancer, breast pain, swelling
due to pregnancy, and with the addition of estrogen it can treat
symptoms of menopause.
|Appearance||White or practically white crystalline powder||Conforms|
|Specific rotation||+79°~ +85°||+81°|
|Loss on drying||≤2.0%||0.3%|
1. Usual Adult Dose for Hypogonadism - Male. 10 to 50 mg orally
once a day. or5 to 25 mg buccal tablet once a day.
2. Usual Adult Dose for Breast Cancer-Palliative. 50 to 200 mg
orally per day in divided doses. or 25 to 100 mg buccal tablet per
3. Usual Adult Dose for Postpartum Breast Pain. 80 mg orally per
day for 3 to 5 days.
4. Usual Pediatric Dose for Delayed Puberty - Male. 10 to 50 mg
orally once a day. or 5 to 25 mg buccal tablet once a day.